The seven story low-rise Mediterranean inspired Alaqua condo in Aventura liberally emanates luxury with its arched, regal entrance, scrupulously landscaped courtyards, the outstandingly graceful common areas and a beautiful waterfront promenade perfectly accentuating the Intracoastal offered from each of the Alaqua’s upscale condo units. This fusion of elegance is a testament to Aventura’s top condo real estate market. The open air shopping mall on Fashion Island features such retailers like a Loehmann’s department store and a Barnes & Noble which is a short walk from the Alaqua condo. Take a brisk walk or a quick drive a short distance north to reach popular Aventura Mall. To the east of Alaqua, discover the Greynolds Park and its golf course or visit Bicentennial Park to the south.
Alaqua Units For Sale
Alaqua Real Estate Market Trends
• Beautifully twostory lobby
• Club Room with kitchen and bar
• Waterfront marina
• Mediterranean designed courtyard, with oversized pool and heated spa 1,800 square foot stateoftheart fitness center, overlooking the waterway
• Valet parking
• 24-hour emergency service
• Gated entry with 24-hour guard
• Covered, secured parking
• 10-foot ceilings
• Polished granite countertops in kitchens
• High-end energy efficient appliance package
• Walk-in shower and roman tubs in most master bathrooms
• Large eat-in kitchens featured in most residences
• Double vanities in most master bathrooms
Alaqua Frequently Asked Questions
The Alaqua building is located at address 3001 NE 185th St Aventura FL 33180.
The Alaqua building was constructed in the year 2007.
The Alaqua building is located in the Aventura, FL neighborhood.
The Alaqua building belongs to the following categories: Waterfront, Affordable.
Currently, there are 5 condos for sale in the Alaqua building.
Currently, there are 7 condos for rent in the Alaqua building.
66 condos have been sold in the Alaqua building in the last 12 months.
The square footage of condos in the Alaqua building is from 836 to 1442 sq.ft.