Situated on a tranquil stretch of pristine sands, The Perigon’s distinguished façade of cascading lines will rise high above the storied shores of Miami Beach. Panoramic views overlook the soothing tides of the Atlantic, the distinguished waters of Biscayne Bay, and the illustrious Miami skyline.
The visionaries behind this remarkable development include: OMA led by Jason Long as the designers, who designed the expansive two to four bedroom beachfront residences with panoramic ocean and bay views. Mast Capital and Starwood Capital as the developers, London-based Tara Bernerd & Partners as the interior designer and Gustafson Porter + Bowman as the landscape architect.
It’s located on 5333 Collins — to the west there is no view obstruction, you look at Pinetree - La Gorce and the bay (Sunset side). To the east you have the direct beachfront.
Some of the services and amenities on property include: over 15,000sf of amenity spaces and fully serviced beach club and pool with food and drink service throughout; fitness studios, social rooms with wine lockers, screening room, game room, breakfast room, spa, small offices, board rooms, kids club, fully-attended beach club. On-site Michelin-starred restaurant with lounge upstairs only for residents & more. The building offers all the services expected in a 5-star hotel property, but without the hotel. Some of these services include: in-room dining, a-la-carte housekeeping services, butler services, a staff of engineers dedicated to the owners, spa services in residence & more.
The Perigon Miami Beach apartments For Sale and For Rent
always keeps up-to-date inventory of The Perigon Miami Beach condos for sale and for rent. Explore available units, see the pictures and property information. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.
• An expanse of 200 linear feet of pristine private shoreline;
• A comprehensive amenity program offering the best of beachfront living;
• 82 signature OMA - designed apartments oriented to provide views of the Atlantic Ocean from each residence;
• Two- to four-bedroom residences ranging from 2,100 to 6,700 square feet;
• Gold level LEED certification.
• 24-hour security and valet service;
• A home car is provided;
• On-site general manager;
• In-residence dining and catering from signature on-site restaurant;
• Home management services from cleaning and maintenance to floral and pantry stocking.
• Signature oceanfront restaurant by a celebrated chef (exclusive to residents);
• Beachside swimming pool and outdoor spa with sunbeds and cabanas;
• Pool and beachside food and beverage service;
• Direct entry to the dedicated beach, equipped with lounge chairs, umbrellas and service;
• Sprawling conservatory offering daily breakfast bar;
• Stylish cocktail lounge and speakeasy;
• Dramatic double-height lobby with open lounge area;
• Luxury guest suites for friends and family;
• Sunrise lounge with catering kitchen for entertaining and events;
• Private spa with sauna and treatment rooms;
• State-of-the-art fitness center with high-impact training room overlooking the Atlantic Ocean;
• Bespoke wine room;
• Private salon for personalized beauty services;
• Screening room;
• Imaginative children’s playroom;
• Intimate garden and meditation lounge areas overlooking the Atlantic;
• Bicycle storage.
• Direct, private elevator entry to each residence;
• Gracious 10-foot ceilings with floor-to-ceiling windows;
• Private 10- to 12-foot-deep terraces designed to provide direct views of the Atlantic from every residence;
• Expansive living, dining, and entertaining area accented with linear cove lighting;
• Custom Italian kitchens designed by Tara Bernerd & Partners featuring honed marble countertops, backsplash, and island;
• Sub-Zero Wolf Appliance Suite;
• Primary bathrooms feature natural stone flooring and walls, custom bathtub, bespoke mirrors and light fixtures;
• Walk-in wardrobes in each bedroom.