400 Sunny Isles is a two-tower condominium development located along the Intracoastal Waterway in Sunny Isles Beach
, Florida. Each tower rises 20 stories offering views of the Atlantic Ocean, Intracoastal Waterway, and Oleta River State Park. Completed in 2015, 400 Sunny Isles was developed by Key International and designed by renowned architect Chad Oppenheim. 400 Sunny Isles has 230 condo residences comprised of one-, two-, three-, and four-bedroom floor plans ranging in size from 1,091 to 3,140 interior square feet. The apartments at 400 Sunny Isles feature floor-to-ceiling glass windows, spacious walk-in closets, top-of-the-line kitchen appliances, European cabinetry, enhanced soundproofing between units, in-unit washer and dryer, and direct elevator access from the parking garage to residence levels.
400 Sunny Isles is a full-service condominium building. The amenities it offers include an Olympic-sized, infinity-edge pool with poolside cabanas; 24-hour valet and concierge service; yacht and beach club with an in-house restaurant; water sports activities center with boats, kayaks, paddleboards, and jet skis; clay tennis courts; a fitness center with a full-service spa; private transportation to the beach and park. Additionally, 400 Sunny Isles features a private marina with boat slips that are available for purchase.
400 Sunny Isles is located at 400 Sunny Isles Blvd in Sunny Isles Beach
, Florida. Its location places residents of the 400 Sunny Isles within 10 minutes of the fine-dining restaurants and world-class shopping found at Bal Harbour Shops and Aventura Mall. By car, 400 Sunny Isles is 30 minutes from South Beach, 35 minutes from the Miami International Airport, and 35 minutes from the Fort Lauderdale International Airport.
400 Sunny Isles apartments For Sale and For Rent
Broker One always keeps up-to-date inventory of 400 Sunny Isles condos for sale and for rent. Explore available units, see the pictures and property information. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Architecture and Design
• Designed by renowned Architect Chad Oppenheim
• Working drawings by Architect of Record Kobi Karp
• A waterfront haven, stretching an expansive 640 feet directly on Biscayne Bay
• Two impressive 20-story glass towers with a total of 230 units, each with direct bay, ocean and park views
• Designed by Urbanica Group, an open-air arrival courtyard boasts exotic woods, greenery and ponds of Koi fish
• Impressive underground Zen gardens of sand, stone and crystal clear water are housed beneath a glass floor in each of the tower's private lobbies
• Flow-through residences with floor-to-ceiling and wall-to-wall glass
• Pre-wired for state-of-the-art communication systems
• Enhanced soundproof quality between units
• The latest advances in materials and technology integrate top-of-the-line appliances behind European cabinetry
• Spacious walk-in closets
• Washer and dryer
• Designer bath fixtures and faucets
• Direct elevator access from parking garage to residence levels
• Penthouse rooftop garden terraces with Whirlpool spa and steam room
• Lofts and selected residences with private pools and gardens
• Latest technology in communication systems for fingertip control from touch-screen panels in each residence
• One-touch access available to all building amenities
• Effortless control of home features, such as temperature, lighting and audio from touch